Your Cart. Your Shipping. Your Rules.
Don’t get stuck using rigid shipping price tools that come standard with your cart. This can cause inflated shipping rates for your customers or even leave you short of actual shipping costs. Set your own rules, including discounts, promotions, markups and much more!
Sign up for a No Risk 30 Day TrialStart My Free Trial
See What's Possible With ShipperHQ
ShipperHQ allows you to have full control over the shipping options and rates you show in your customer's cart. With the most sophisticated rate calculation engine in the world you can easily discount or surcharge live or custom rates and run promotional pricing. Set rules to show customized rates for specific geographic zones, shipping groups, or a range of dates and display special shipping options based on conditions you choose.
- Surcharge or discount your live and custom rates
- Set rules or restrictions based on conditions like geographic zones, specific products, and price, weight or quantity filters
- Hide specific rates based on conditions you choose
- Set promotions for a specific range of time
Dimensional Packing is designed to calculate the most accurate rates possible when using live carrier-calculated rates. Define the boxes and logic you use to actually pack orders. During checkout, ShipperHQ will pull the product dimensions from your eCommerce platform and the boxes and packing rules you've created in ShipperHQ to execute our unique best-fit packing algorithm. This algorithm will automatically determine the best packing configuration for any combination of products in the cart and obtain accurate live rates from your carrier using the dimensional weight of the packages it has auto packed. For finer-grain control, you can also create packing rules that will process specific products or groups of products differently based on unique conditions that you designate.
- Define your boxes and create packing rules
- Send order information to your ecommerce platform
- Utilize USPS Flat Rate packages
- Ship certain items separately
- Support multi-package products
- Add box packing weight or per-box surcharges
- Set different boxes to be used by carrier or product
If you have retail locations or a warehouse where customers can pick their order, In-Store Pickup gives you the ability to offer this option to customers. Set one or more Pickup Locations and engage local customers by showing a pickup option only to folks within a certain distance from your locations. Or, give everyone the option to pickup from one of your locations.
- Multi-Location Support
- Show Store Hours on Checkout
- Multi-Address Checkout Support
- Pickup Time Selection
(Requires the Delivery Date & Time Advanced Feature)
- Pickup Time Ranges by Day
(Requires the Delivery Date & Time Advanced Feature)
- Show a map and store info to your customers
(Available on select platforms)
Delivery Date & Time
Delivery Date & Time makes it possible for you to provide delivery dates for shipping options or allow customers to choose their own delivery date and time from a calendar during checkout. Take into account real-world information about cutoff times, lead time, maximum time in transit, as they relate to your products, carriers, and fulfillment centers. These capabilities are currently available for use with UPS, UPS Freight (transit days only), USPS, FedEx, Canada Post or your own table rates carrier.
- Display the delivery date to customers
- Display the time in transit to customers
- Display a calendar during checkout to allow customers to choose a delivery date
- Use max times in transit to ensure you only offer options that will deliver in time for perishables
- Set lead time and cutoff time by shipping origin, carrier, or groups of products
- Set blackout dates for production and dispatch
Multi-origin Shipping is essential for those who dropship directly from vendors or who have multiple distribution centers or warehouses from which they ship. It allows you to setup multiple shipping origins that can then be associated with your products. For products available from multiple locations you can define service area by origin and let ShipperHQ either choose the closest origin to your customer automatically, or group orders into as few shipments as possible. Calculating shipping from the correct origin will provide more accuracy to the rates you show during checkout.
- Map carriers between origins to allow rating via different carriers per origin
- Get rates for shipments from multiple origins and display a sum or separately by origin
- Define service areas by Origin
- Restrict Shipping Methods by Origin
- Add surcharges or discounts by Origin
- Products can be made available from one or many origins
- Rate shipments from the Origin nearest the customer if products are available from multiple origins
Backup Carrier Rates
Backup Carrier Rates are set up as an automatic fallback for the rare circumstances of downtime for a live rate carrier. Downtime can occur because of scheduled maintenance or an unscheduled outage. In any case, you can ensure that your customers will still see shipping rates and options even if downtime does occur.
- Backup rates activate automatically when downtime occurs with live rates
- Use an alternative live rate carrier, flat or table rates for your backup rates
If you ship bulky, heavy, or just plain big products or frequently ship very large orders, an LTL Freight carrier is going to be what you need. Whether you have an account in place with a carrier or third-party-logistics provider already or are looking for options, the LTL Freight Carriers Advanced Features gives you the capability to provide your customers live LTL rates.
Our Address Validation features works with UPS or FedEx to validate US customers’ addresses. As long as you have a UPS or FedEx account set up in ShipperHQ, Address Validation can be used for any carrier on your ShipperHQ account.
- Dynamic Address Type Lookup
The ability to dynamically look up the address type based on the address entered. This will result in charging the correct Residential vs Commercial fees.Available for
- Address validation on checkout
The ability to validate the address entered by your customers in the checkout. This will result in fewer orders being sent to incorrect addresses and reduce charges from carriers for invalid addressing.Available for
- Google Address Autocomplete
Uses Google Autocomplete to automatically fill address fields. This will give your customers a "WOW" experience in the checkout.Available for
Live Rates & Support for 50+ Carriers
AAA Cooper Freight ABF™ Ascent Global Logistics Australia Post Australia Post eParcel Averitt Freight Canada Post Cerasis™ CustomCo Freight Dayton Freight DHL DSV Freight Echo® Global Logistics Estes® Experian fastway FedEx® FedEx Freight® FedEx SmartPost® GSO Holland Freight Kuehne+Nagel LTL eCommerce KDL Loqate NEMF Old Dominion® Pitt Ohio Primus R&L® Startrack Sendle TST Overland UPS® UPS® Ground with Freight Pricing UPS Access Point® UPS Freight® UPS SurePost® uShip USPS® Vitran Express (Canada) XPOLogistics® YRC® Freight Zenda, powered by British Airways
Starting at $700
Whether you're just getting started or ready to take your shipping strategy to the next level, let our team of eCommerce shipping experts guide you to the right shipping experience for your business.Get Started
Starting at $700
Do you have a particularly complex set of shipping requirements or just need an extra set of hands to get started? Let our team of experienced engineers fully configure your store’s shipping strategy.Get Started
Starting at $200
Shipping is one of the most critical parts of your business. With Priority Support, our highly responsive team can answer your toughest questions and help you make the most of ShipperHQ's powerful features.Get Started